X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vlad
    You can look at this one for the inspiration

<3333333333

and damn you for picking up that 'vert 325.. how much??
    -Dan

Comment

Dan... as in I met you at Hooters with Wiseguy, Wasik, Ron and Bill once in New Jersey? Isn't that the outside of MSR in your sig?

I'm Dave, I had long hair at the time and was driving a beat ass E36 325 track car. I was on my way to Boston and decided to stop in and get drunk. Remeber me? Hahaha

If it's you, congrats on getting into an E30!!

Comment

You should paint those wheels the same yellow as the car with black lips for that cool 80's Monocrome look.

The best thing about cheap rims is you can strip them, shoot them with spray paint and get an idea of what combos look good without worry. That's what paint remover is for....

Nice pull.

FWIW:I like the rims, if you decide not to use them I'll buy them off ya for a little more than you paid.

Comment

Originally posted by D.R.
          Dan... as in I met you at Hooters with Wiseguy, Wasik, Ron and Bill once in New Jersey? Isn't that the outside of MSR in your sig?

I'm Dave, I had long hair at the time and was driving a beat ass E36 325 track car. I was on my way to Boston and decided to stop in and get drunk. Remeber me? Hahaha

If it's you, congrats on getting into an E30!!
          yes, i was probably pretty drunk myself. when you comng back down?
          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by OnrailsM3
            You should paint those wheels the same yellow as the car with black lips for that cool 80's Monocrome look.

The best thing about cheap rims is you can strip them, shoot them with spray paint and get an idea of what combos look good without worry. That's what paint remover is for....

Nice pull.

FWIW:I like the rims, if you decide not to use them I'll buy them off ya for a little more than you paid.
            i think i'm going to follow vlad's lead and have a black/yellow M. i like it.... i like it a lawt!!!
            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by chivas
              i think i'm going to follow vlad's lead and have a black/yellow M. i like it.... i like it a lawt!!!
              Don't you mean I rike it, I rike it arot?

Mr. Fort Ree....

Comment

Originally posted by OnrailsM3
                Don't you mean I rike it, I rike it arot?

Mr. Fort Ree....

hahahahahhaa!!!!

dude, come on out to MSR sometime! i want as many inputs as possible with what's next for the car.

after the wheels, it's going to be the rubber (suggestions??? where to get them??). then it's brakes (again.. i think i'm going with stock rotors and calipers but new pads..) and then suspension overhaul. hopefully i can get the $$ together to do this during the winter so it'll be ready for the track in spring.
                -Dan

Comment

i'm going to say 245/50/16 is going to be WAY too wide for these rims eh??
                  -Dan

Comment

Too wide AND too tall of a sidewall!!!! 225/45-16 is the recommended tire size for a 16" wheel. Its rolling radius is the closest you'll get to the stock size wheel/tire combo.

Choices in tires are pretty limited at that size...I just had some Hankook Ventus RS2's (Falken Azenis competitor) mounted on my 16"s.

-Nick

Comment

Originally posted by NickS
                      Too wide AND too tall of a sidewall!!!! 225/45-16 is the recommended tire size for a 16" wheel. Its rolling radius is the closest you'll get to the stock size wheel/tire combo.

Choices in tires are pretty limited at that size...I just had some Hankook Ventus RS2's (Falken Azenis competitor) mounted on my 16"s.

-Nick
                      ug... that's what i have on right now on the chromies.. :(
                      -Dan

Comment

ug... that's what i have on right now on the chromies.. :(
                        You don't like them???

Comment

I actually like the wheels, maybe a fresh coat a nogaro and they are good to go. let me know if you get tired of them Ill take them off your hands.
                          Drive it like you stole it!

Comment

yes, i was probably pretty drunk myself. when you comng back down?
                            Soon. I just bought a new car, maybe I'll cruise down in that. It's 2.7L and has a snail breathing down it's neck... :p

Comment

and damn you for picking up that 'vert 325.. how much??
                              hey, don't feel bad, if you want the vert - I found a matching car for you on fleabay

:yeah:

Comment

Originally posted by vlad
                                hey, don't feel bad, if you want the vert - I found a matching car for you on fleabay

:yeah:

death before dishonor!!

right now, i'm having a bitch of a time finding rubber for the rims.... shit, i should have went for a 15 or 17.... 16's blow.
                                -Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X