****Aggressive wheel fitment w/ brembos****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****Aggressive wheel fitment w/ brembos****

i've search around and cannot figure out what size and offset will clear my front brembos without using spacers. how big of a back pad will i need?? i will be ordering a custom set of CCW Classic wheels!! i am now running wheels off an e36 m3 with 17mm spacers to clear my brembos..

i need your help guys!! :smile2:

It depends on the wheel. You can't say all 17" wheels with an ET of 27 (example pulled number out of thin air) will fit. It depends on a lot of factors. I seem to recall that Brembo has a thing you can cut out and put them in wheels to see if the wheels will work.

Comment

Clearing wider calipers as little to do with wheel offset, it has to do with wheel design.

Send your brake kit template to CCW and they will come up with the proper combination.

[email protected]

1969 2002 racecar
      1989 M3 racecar
      e39 Touring

Comment

Originally posted by bugnbug View Post
        i've search around and cannot figure out what size and offset will clear my front brembos without using spacers. how big of a back pad will i need?? i will be ordering a custom set of CCW Classic wheels!! i am now running wheels off an e36 m3 with 17mm spacers to clear my brembos..

i need your help guys!! :smile2:
        e36 wheels with 17mm spacers is basically the same offset overall as standard e30 wheels. So a standard e30 wheel could "probably" work.

Like Lee said it has more to do with wheel design its pretty hard for anyone here to tell you exactly

Comment

Working...
        X