X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atan888 where can buy these wheels ?

Comment

• I got them from Marcus but staggered 17" Lms are very rare to find. I had to beg Mr BBS to sell them to me :smile2:

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks Guys - How much would I pay for a set of staggered 17" Lms if I did manage to track some down ? (Ps was always a BBS RS lover until I saw your pictures). I have a set of Style 5's with polished lips at the moment.
          G

Comment

• I would say upwards of 2500 Euros

Comment

• Atan888, what color did you powdercoat your centers on those LM's?? I really like that color with the polished lips!

Comment

• M3 Sport Evolution 1990
                M3 Late Model 1990

Comment

• ^^ wa wa we wa!!
                  sigpic
                  Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

• Hello Muke!

What is the dimension incl. ET on your georgeous LM.s and what tyre dimension do you use?

Regards from Sweden.

M3 E30, the real one...
                    Sport Evolution, the ultimate one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonny, Sweden View Post
                      Hello Muke!

What is the dimension incl. ET on your georgeous LM.s and what tyre dimension do you use?

Regards from Sweden.
                      BBS LM 106 = 8,5x17 et18 all around and 235-40-17 (Good-Year Eagle F1 Assymmetric) tyres all around.
                      Yes, there is little bit problems on the front, but only when i turn wheels complitely left or right. My next tyres are 215-40-17 (Michelin Pilot Exalto).

M3 Sport Evolution 1990
                      M3 Late Model 1990

Comment

• Mark

"She'll hold together. Hear me, baby? Hold together!" -- Han

Comment

• ACT 8,5x17 et11 with 215/40 f/r, centers std Nogaro and centercaps from Bmw wheels.
                          Last edited by proview; 07-10-2010, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Wow that is a VERY nice look. Do you have a shot showing the whole side view?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiretowner View Post
                              Wow that is a VERY nice look. Do you have a shot showing the whole side view?

Thank you. Car is not ready yet, I will take more pictures after its completely done.

Comment

• something a little different..

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics in low light, I promise to have better ones up soon!

I'm going to play with the spacing in the rear. I've calculated that even though these wheels are .5" wider than my BBS RS's, because of the ET24 they sit about 9.65mm inward. I will try 10mm for starters. I fear that if I go to 10mm I will experience some rubbing as I had to roll my fenders with a stretched 225, there is 245's back there now with less stetch but we'll see what happens!
                                Last edited by CAOSyAMOR; 05-26-2009, 11:03 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten:cry:

Comment

Working...
                                X