E34 M5 Blade Wheels!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E34 M5 Blade Wheels!!!

I just wanted to get some input on these rims. I recently found someone whose selling them e34 blade wheels 17x8 f 17x9 back.I really like them and I think its very original.I don't see alot out there with it on.The guys selling for $1,700.00 with brand new tires dunlops,highly polished lips too,great condition.Is the asking price to much,or is it worth it? and also would the rear wheel be a problem?
    ones again I don't see these rims every often,wonder if they'll be collectable in the future? I can always just buy the 3 pcs bbs from the 5 series.....any comment would be much appreciated!!!!:rolleyes: :idea:

The E39 5 series are only 2 pc

The E34 wheels are relatively hard to come across and that is why they are worth the money. The asking price seems a little high, but if they are in that good of shape and w/ new rubber, $1500 isn't out of the question. However, if you like the stock look, go for the E39 528is wheels, I love mine.
    Justin T.

Comment

Re: The E39 5 series are only 2 pc

Originally posted by em3emcee
      If you like the stock look, go for the E39 528is wheels, I love mine.
      I've been thinking about picking up a set. Looks great.

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

thanks! love the car those wheels looks sweettttt!!!! it a buy then!!

Comment

Re: Re: The E39 5 series are only 2 pc

Originally posted by Magnus
          I've been thinking about picking up a set. Looks great.
          I'll take your M Parallels off your hands for you.

Comment

Never

Disclaimer: Remember, I know absolutely nothing, but it doesn't prevent me from having an opinion or suggestion. :

Comment

well,with the blade wheels,you can get 2 different looks with the covers off or on and they are forged wheels,which is lighter and stronger than cast wheels(most wheels are cast these days).

Comment

They're actually called throwing stars, my dad has them on his E34 M5. That is a really high price, unless they're absolutly perfect. There's a few people that have them and I have pics, but they're at home. The only fitment problem is that you have to take off the rattle clip off your brakes in the front, it might be a good idea to put on a spacer too. In the back they fit fine.

Comment

umm no

they are actually not called throwing stars...if you looked at teh pic...he has the ones with the "turbine" covers...not teh throwing star covers..

I like them without the covers tho...the covers are just ghey

ADA///M

Comment

I have them on my car without covers and a polished lip. mine are 17x8 all around, I'm not sure if you can fit the 17x9 back there, that might be the wrong offset and rub on the outside fender (mine is very close as it is

Karl Kraus --Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that
                    they are not idiots.

Comment

Adam, what pic are you talkin about, the only pic I see is of Justin's car that I took in front of my house.

Comment

Yes i am a retard...thank you...

I dont know why or where on the internet i saw a post about these same rims...might be roadfly...but there was a pic of the turbine e34 rims...

ADA///M...my bad...long day at work

Comment

It's cool dude, you just got me a little confused.:jedi:
                          Last edited by Cone; 02-11-2003, 10:46 AM.

Comment

from what i was told,he said the backs are 17x9s but i'll be doing a test fit b4 bying them thanks guys for the input.And ohhh i also so the e34 with the turbine on it.Don't remember where,I think it was from one of the geman sites.....

Comment

17x9's will fit fine in the rear with 245/40/17's.I had them on my car,I had to use 5mm spacers in the front when my brake pads were new.
                              I have a set of those staggered m5 wheels without any covers for
                              $1000 shipped,no tires.You can have the 5mm spacers too if you buy my wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X