racing dynamic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racing dynamic

pls help: ? about the wheels racing dynamic that i'm about to buy, there are 18x8.5 et38 all around. would this fit on my e30 m3, without using spacers or anything, and are this nice wheels for our cars[peace]

I see you are new to this site, your post is in the wrong spot, this should be in general discussion.

Even worse is that the answer to this question can be found by doing a very basic search.

Like ET38. See? http://www.s14.net/forums/search.php?searchid=1573740

The common etiquette on this site is to perform a search prior to asking about fitment issues.

However, should you be asking about a certain wheels looks, well then I'd recommend the off topic section. Posting pictures of said wheels would help.

A question that's been answered several times will not be answered over and over again.

There's this guy, his screen name is SEARCHY, and he's an asshole. Post like this too much and you'll suffer his wrath.

You've been warned, welcome to the site.

FWIW, you'd need spacers and longer bolts, about 15-20mm thick.

Comment

Originally posted by reecarson-m3 View Post
      pls help: ? about the wheels racing dynamic that i'm about to buy, there are 18x8.5 et38 all around. would this fit on my e30 m3, without using spacers or anything, and are this nice wheels for our cars[peace]
      It will work great with 15mm spacers and then you can run 235/35-18 or 235/30-18 all around.
      Pat

Comment

thanks for your help, new member here and i am happy to be part of the community.

Comment

They are heavy rims.

Comment

Working...
          X