Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18" Centre Locks on a road car- this ones for you Ironhead!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 18" Centre Locks on a road car- this ones for you Ironhead!

    Well I've finally got my car running and on the road with center locks. Hard parking FTW! :-)




    Cheers,

    Warren

  • #2
    Wow, nuts.

    What are the specs on the wheels, tires and suspension?

    Any rubbing so far?
    -AJ

    -'88 Henna Red-

    Comment


    • #3
      BBS e29's with BBS Rally lips, reversed centers and front mounted anodised inserts. Center locks have been machined with BBS RS style hub nut and RS badge recess. Wheels are 18 x 9 all round.
      Suspension is KW custom motorsport kit with adjustable castor/camber, KW HLS2 hydraulic lift kit and e36 wishbones with adjustable pick ups on the rear sub frame.

      Cheers,

      Warren

      Comment


      • #4
        For me?

        I'm in favor of people doing whatever mods they see fit.....even the hopelessly impractical and poseurish ones.......

        Seriously though....your car looks great!

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice.. More angles please
          One letter. One number. One legend ///M3.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ironhead View Post
            For me?

            I'm in favor of people doing whatever mods they see fit.....even the hopelessly impractical and poseurish ones.......

            Seriously though....your car looks great!
            Lol, I thought I'd return to the phrase "hard parking" which you coined in an earlier thread. To be honest, I was expecting more of a reaction dude!

            They're not completely pointless though, most chavs wouldn't try to steal them around here, the single hub would get them awfully confused!


            Cheers,

            Warren

            Comment


            • #7
              Could you show us the wheel in detail please ? A face view for example

              http://www.motorsport-legends.net/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fourmotion View Post
                Lol, I thought I'd return to the phrase "hard parking" which you coined in an earlier thread. To be honest, I was expecting more of a reaction dude!

                They're not completely pointless though, most chavs wouldn't try to steal them around here, the single hub would get them awfully confused!


                Cheers,

                Warren
                I didn't come up with "hard parking"....though I love it! I think it was Jimmy P.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ah either way, it's an excellent phrase! :-D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fourmotion View Post
                    BBS e29's with BBS Rally lips, reversed centers and front mounted anodised inserts. Center locks have been machined with BBS RS style hub nut and RS badge recess. Wheels are 18 x 9 all round.
                    Suspension is KW custom motorsport kit with adjustable castor/camber, KW HLS2 hydraulic lift kit and e36 wishbones with adjustable pick ups on the rear sub frame.

                    Cheers,

                    Warren


                    They look great --- what size tires are on them?
                    -AJ

                    -'88 Henna Red-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      you are quite the wheel whore. Definitely an inspiration!


                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        More Pics side shots - Looks Great
                        91 M3 AW 2.5 CR Dogleg
                        88 M3 AW Track Car s54
                        95 525 Touring M52 Turbo
                        04 Toyota Tundra






                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This has to be the most insane wheel/suspension setup on a road-going E30 M3 right now. I love it!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X