X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is a reputable dealer for Falken?

Comment

I got mine from Discount Tire, if you have those. They are always good to deal with and they have good service/warranties, etc.
      I noticed that Vulcan Tire has good prices online but I haven't used them yet. I'm considering buying my next set of Falken's from them soon.
      HTH
      Speed, as Iíve said many times before, makes you cleverer.

-Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

pilot sports! kinda pricey, but excellente!
        "Just road, seat, ASS; THE END!" - Jeremy Clarkson
        "If you had a choice between a million dollars and world peace, what would you get for your E30 M3?" - ItsNotTheNissan
        onfirelabs.com twitter.com/suga_shane

Comment

Currently running 235/40/17 Dunlop Sport Maxx on Style 5's.
          Awesome tyre :OMG:

Aaron

"But most of all...
          ... I like the way you move......"

Comment

I installed 205/55/16 bfg zrated kdw on asa rims . they are simply put "awsome " I had the stock wheels that needed refinishing mounted with toyo's that were very good ,,,, but up to the bfg not in the same ball park . Just my .02

Geo

Comment

Anyone using Toyo Proxes 4s???

Comment

i just picked up a set of style 5's. they are the rc90's with standard 20 offset, i picked up some 10mm spacers and got 215/40's for the front.

my main question is this: currently im running oz futuras w/ 13 offset all around, im currently running an 235-45 tire in the rear and it doesnt rub one bit. (stock suspension)

would 225-45 fit in the rear with the style 5/10mm spacer? or should i go with a 215/40 for the rear as well?

this car is my daily driver, im not concerned with the stretched look or anything, just want a tire that doesnt rub. would the 225-45 fit in rear?

Comment

Working...
                X