Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's collect a database of wheels and tires that we fit to our cars.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartge Design A 16's 7.5 front with 205's and 8.5 rear with 245's. painted with graphite wheel color.

Comment

I run Compromotive 8-18 et 10, tiers are 225-35-18; small modifikatons and they run free!(bilstein/hr)
      I think they lokk perfekt, and pics are at www.racingpower.no and go to m3 prosjekt!

yngve

Comment

Schnitzer Type II racing wheels 18x8.5 & 18x9.5
        Tyres : 225/35/18 & 235/40/18
        Shocks : all standard
        88 E30 M3
        91 E34 M5
        02 RX7 Spirit R #329
        00 Supra Turbo vvti
        96 F512M
        09 C63
        01 Diablo 6.0
        90 300E hammer 6.0
        02 GTR R34 v spec 2

Comment

What is the preferred racing slick or tire for the orginal E30 M3 rim. Will 225-50 work well? I was thinking of buying Toyo R888's

Comment

very good picktures
            thanks
            clap:

Comment

I have Beyren Mesh 18x8.5 fronts with 225/40/18 Falken and 18x9.5 Rears with 245/35/18 Falkens...Cars On Bilstein Sport suspension and Eibach lowering kit and no rubbing at all No spacers ET13 ..Looks Awesome Will post pics
              Debating on selling wheels if anyone interested to replace with Rondel X again with 10inch rears
              sigpic

Comment

Team Dynamics 17*8 et 20 235s all 4 corners, rubbed up front near lock... GC coilovers ... new setup with ASTs 4300 still fit, but the 245 Hoosiers dont fit anymore on the front spindle same wheel....

Looking to do 9.5-10" in the rear looking for proper offset- slight issue of AST coil on shock so it limits some clearance...

Comment

I've been searching, but I haven't found an answer.

I'm wondering if it's possible to run BBS RS 212's & 197s without any fender roll. If it is possible, what tire sizes are recommended (without rubbing)?

My fenders are not rolled and I want to keep them that way.

My suspension will be AST 5100s with 650/750 spring rates.

TIA

Comment

I believe my RS's are 212 and 197. You mean the 17x8.5 and 17x9.5 et 13?? I wore them without fender rolling and it was ok as long as you didnt hit any bumps or cause suspension travel while turning at low speed or have anyone in the backseat or an above husky person in the passenger.

Mariano

Comment

TSW EVO WHEELS

17 x 8.5, would they rub the front fenders? I believe they are 5x120. I have style 42's on my car now but they are 17x8. Would that extra half inch be a problem?

I know of a set 4 sale for $150.00 at a wrecking yard. I keep going back and fourth on buying them. Would love to have a black set for the heck of it.

88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Archie,

My son had TSW Hockenheims on his '86 E30 for awhile...great looking wheels but those TSW's were "HEAVY"...not sure about the style pictured, but I'd consider the weight for sure before buying. Offset is likely more important than the extra 1/2".

Comment

Originally posted by 02fanatic View Post
                          Archie,

My son had TSW Hockenheims on his '86 E30 for awhile...great looking wheels but those TSW's were "HEAVY"...not sure about the style pictured, but I'd consider the weight for sure before buying. Offset is likely more important than the extra 1/2".
                          Heard they bend easy also but I'm not a ricky racer in any way. Just was in them for the looks.Remind me of F1 wheels sorta.
                          Ill see what the off set is? Think member Noro here had a set on his.Ill pm him,see if he remembers.
                          Thank you for the help.

A
                          88 M3 DS 89 M3 Zinno

Comment

Been looking at oem wheels and found this page useful for stock wheel ID:
                            http://www.k-lach.net/
                            just thumbnails but some have the"?" which links to specs.

Comment

Just bought style 5 wheels for my m3 great to see this page. I successfully found out that i wont need spacers but am having difficulty deciding on tires. I wanted the pilot supersports but they dont make a 215/40r17. I think ive narrowd it down to the dunlop Z1 (i think it is) Or the BF g Force t/a. Any Suggestions/Opinions would be gratly appreciated.

Thx

Comment

Brand: CCW Classics

Wheel Size:
                                Front: 17x9
                                Rear: 17x10

Offset:
                                Front: Et 19, Final Et 14 with 5mm Spacer (removed rattle clip)
                                Rear: Et 19

Tires:
                                Front: 215/45/17 Falkens(rubbed, later changed to 215/40 but tire seems too stretched)
                                Rear: 245/40/17 Falkens
                                Suspension: Ground Control Coilovers
                                Fenders Rolled

With the 215/40/17 in front

Last edited by Andyman746; 11-24-2012, 09:22 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• Working...
                                  X
                                  Free Articles Directory | Article Submission | Submit Articles